The Aerospace Industries Association of Canada is proud to announce an impressive line-up of speakers for the Canadian Aerospace Summit to be held at the Shaw Centre in Ottawa on November 7-8. The Summit is an annual conference and trade show that attracts over 1,200 executives and decision-makers from industry and government each year.
“This year more than ever, the Canadian Aerospace Summit is the place to be to meet world industry leaders and better understand the government’s vision on innovation,” announces Jim Quick, AIAC’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “This is a truly unique event, featuring two days of content, a multitude of super sessions and fascinating panels, and a world class line-up of industry leaders, federal cabinet ministers, and business experts.”
Featured speakers from the aerospace industry include:
- Dirk Hoke, Chief Executive Officer, Airbus Defence and Space
- Major General Robert E. Wheeler, Past Deputy CIO – C411c, USAD
- Eric Ducharme, General Manager, Advanced Technology Operation, GE Aviation
- Ken Peterman, President, Government Systems, ViaSat, Inc.
- Micael Johansson, Executive Vice President and Deputy CEO, Saab AB
Other government ministers and expert speakers include:
- Hon. Navdeep Bains, Minister of Innovation, Science and Economic Development
- Hon. Carla Qualtrough, Minister of Public Services and Procurement
- Colin Robertson, Senior Advisor, Dentons LLP
- Manfred Hader, Senior Partner, Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
Other prominent industry and government leaders will take part in three panels: Parliamentary Panel, Small Business Panel, and Executive Panel.