March 16, 2020 – Kraken has recently received orders from four US companies and one Canadian company totalling $2.8 million. The Company expects to fulfill these contracts in the first half of 2020. Due to confidentiality reasons, our customers cannot be named but are characterized below:
- A new customer primarily targeting the defense industry will be using Kraken SeaPower® batteries in its autonomous underwater vehicles (“AUVs”). Kraken currently expects another battery order from this customer in Q3 of this year.
- An existing defense industry customer is acquiring additional SeaPower® This is the customer’s third order of Kraken batteries.
- An existing customer, a large defense contractor, is acquiring another AquaPix® MINSAS sensor.
- An existing Canadian commercial customer contracted Kraken for further offshore asset inspection using Kraken’s SeaVision® laser scanning services.
- An existing commercial customer contracted Kraken for offshore support.